Hurd/Riverside Courts.

The Hurd courts were first constructed in the 1950’s and named after Dr. Hurd.  They served the community well until they fell into disrepair due to lack of maintenance.  In 2010 the Great Falls Tennis Association (GFTA) was revived and the first project taken on was the new construction of the Hurd courts.   Funds of $300,000 (half from the City and half from the School District) were secured and were dedicated to the resurfacing of the CMR courts and reconstruction of the Hurd Courts by the river. The contract was awarded and work was started in August 2010 and completed in the spring of 2011.

Completed Construction             Scheduled Maintenance             Completed Maintenance
           June 2011                                           Summer 2018
CMR Courts

CMR Courts were reconstructed the summer of 2017.

 

Finished Product, ready for play

Finished Product, ready for play

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Completed Construction             Scheduled Maintenance             Completed Maintenance

July 2017                                               Summer 2021

 

Comments are closed.